Friday 10:30am - 12:30pm
Saturday 12:30pm - 2:30pm
Sunday 10:30am - 12:30pm
Pickleball at Premier
What is Pickleball?
A fun sport that combines elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong. It can be played indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court with a slightly modified tennis net. Pickleball is played as doubles or singles with a paddle and a plastic ball with holes.
Play "Pickleball at Premier"
We will host Pickleball at Premier, beginning Fall 2017, for club members only, over the age of 18. Sign up to play at designated weekly times for an 8 week session. Fill out a registration form and bring it to our Service Desk to officially sign up to play. Pickleball at Premier is generally non-competitive and is a great way to get together with a group of players to play the game, while having fun, forming new friendships and getting some exercise. Pickleball play is currently available only through our Pickleball at Premier program.
Rules of the game
Click here for general Pickleball rules.
Click here to see the rule modifications for our club.
Suggested Format of Play
- Players will line their paddles up against the glass
(outside the courts) as they arrive to determine the order of play.
- The first two players will be a team and play the next two players.
- The players from the winning team will stay on the court, but split so that each one is on a different team. The next two players in line will come in and form teams with the two players already on the court.
- The players from the losing team will leave the court and get back in line by placing their paddles in the appropriate position against the glass. If there is play on two courts, these players will also move to the other court.
- Modify based on how many players are in attendance.
Want to learn more about the sport? Free beginner clinics and open play dates are scheduled throughout the year. See the Service Desk for information regarding private lessons.
Pickleball questions, comments or concerns?
Stop at the Service Desk or give us a call at 614-336-CLUB (2582).